Tuesday, October 14, 2014

iPad for Artists Workshop

Wow… what a fabulous workshop.  I had lots of fun  spending the week with a great group of wonderful artists, and sharing the fun of creating on the iPad.  What a creative group!  

Special thanks to Mary Stewart and Vancouver Island Art Workshops.  We are so lucky to have such a wonderful resource right here in our own backyard.  World class workshops, and she keeps us all happy and fed too.  :) 

I have had a number of artists ask me if I will be offering the iPAD FOR ARTISTS WORKSHOP again and the answer is yes.  Not quite sure when but I am hoping to make it happen at some point in the new year.  

Please contact me if you are interested in hearing more about it once I have a better idea of dates and location.



Pear and Lemon Still Life
created in Procreate on the iPad